1. Which company has performed geotechnical studies?
Iran Khak Consulting Engineers
2. Which standard governs the structural design and calculations?
Structural design and calculations are based on Manual 2800 of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Construction (Design of Earthquake Resistant Buildings).
3. Which model governs the structural design?
Metal frame model with nuts and bolts, with retaining and shear walls and composite ceilings (conforming to the climate of the island).
4. What are the specifications of the foundation?
1300 tons of ribbed bars of type 3A are to be used.
5. What are the specifications of the concrete retaining wall of the structure?
A concrete retaining wall of height 7.5 m. and thickness of 40 cm. will be designed and implemented around all the basement floors with a capacity of over 2000 cu. m. of concrete.
6. What are the specifications of the concrete shear wall?
Concrete shear walls will be designed and implemented on three axes of the building on all floors with a capacity of over 5000 cu. m. of concrete in A and C blocks.
7. What materials are used in the ceilings?
Composite ceilings made from steel bars and reinforced concrete will be designed and implemented for all the floors.
8. How is the structure protected against rust?
All parts of the metal structure will undergo sandblasting and painting with standard zinc rich and polyamide paints with thickness of at least 250 microns. Various tests will be performed and painting technical id’s will be issued in the factory.
9. Which companies have supervised over manufacture of parts of the metal frame?
All parts of the metal frame will be manufactured under supervision of the structural supervisory body, consulting engineers, and welding control and inspection body. Supervision shall cover all stages of manufacture, delivery, and installation; all with written verifications and issuance of technical id’s for the parts.
10. What are the specifications of the air conditioning systems of the flats?
Each flat shall be equipped with an independent smart air conditioning system with a minimum noise production level (19 db).
11. What are the specifications of the air conditioning systems of the public areas?
Air conditioning systems of the public areas are of the VRF (variable refrigerant flow) type, which will result in 60% less energy consumption as compared to traditional systems.
12. What are the specifications of water piping and fire extinguishing systems of the buildings?
A water storage tank of 300,000 liter capacity has been anticipated for water supply and fire extinguishing systems of the buildings.
Water for consumption and fire extinguishing purposes will be supplied by variable revolution automatic pumping systems.
The buildings will be equipped with independent water and dry fire extinguishing systems (water systems for the residents and dry systems for fire fighters).
All floors shall be equipped with fire extinguishing boxes and powder and CO2 cylinders.
All parking areas will be equipped with fully automatic fire extinguishing sprinklers.
In the fire extinguishing systems, Sch 40 seamless steel pipes will be used.
In order to supply fresh air in case of fire hazards, the central staircases will be supplied with positive pressure systems equipped with galvanized ducts and centrifugal fans, activated by the fire extinguishing system.
13. What is the material used in the sewage pipes of the building?
The sewage pipes are double polymer (noiseless) pipes with European standard push fit fittings.
14. How does the parking air conditioning system work?
Polluted air of the parking areas is collected by the ducting in each floor and led to the main riser by the sensor-governed fans anticipated in each parking area.
15. How are water consumption fees for the flats calculated?
Each flat will be equipped with an independent digital water consumption meter connected to a smart network, based on which the management issues water consumption bills for the flats.
16. What are the materials used in the main water pipes?
Based on anticipations of the national constructional standards, three layer Graslyng (pex) polymer pipes will be used as the main water supply pipelines.
17. What are the hot and cold water pipes of the flats made of?
Hot and cold water pipes of the flats shall be five layer Graslyng polymer (pex al pex) pipes.
18. How is fresh water supplied?
By the central water freshener anticipated in the project.
19. Are the towers equipped with smart systems?
The towers will be supplied with smoke, heat, and fire sensing smart systems.
20. What are the specifications of the power supply system of the project?
Each tower shall be equipped with a diesel power generator which will be activated by the emergency power supply system in case of urban power failures.
21. Are the towers equipped with fire alarm systems?
Yes. Each tower shall be equipped with a fire alarm system supplied by a reputable company.
22. Will the towers be equipped with CCTV systems?
23. Will the towers have central antenna systems?
Yes. Each tower will be equipped with a central antenna system.
23. Will there be internet access in the towers?
Yes. Wireless internet access will be supplied in the towers.
24. Where is the geographical location of the project in Kish?
The project location is the best area of Kish from the viewpoint of coastal, tourist, and urban facilities, between Marjan sq. and Pars sq.
25. How much is the total land area of the project?
Total land area of the project is 15,350 sq. m.
26. What is the total building area of the project?
Total building area will be 57,128.20 sq. m. in 17 floors, including floors 1 and 2 for parking, storage rooms, and utilities, and the ground floor for recreational, sports, and service facilities.
27. What are the number and areas of residential flats?
There will be a total of 318 flats in the two towers with a total area of 31,841.80 sq. m.
28. How is the lobby designed?
The central lobby has a modern, unique design.
29. What are the areas and in how many floors are the flats to be constructed?
Residential flats will be available in the form of 51 sq. m. studios to 154 sq. m. three bedroom condominiums in 13 floors.
30. How many penthouses will be available?
There will be two penthouses of 3 and 4 bedrooms on the 14th floor.
31. What are the outlooks of the flats?
Each flat has large terraces with outlooks of the sea and the island.
32. What are the service and utility areas of the complex?
The public areas available to the residents include sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, billiard parlor, restaurant, coffee shop, department store, nursery, conference hall, parking space, and storerooms.
33. Are there swimming pools in the towers?
Yes. There will be 2 open air swimming pools on the highest floor overlooking the sea, and one covered swimming pool on floor -1.
34. Will there be guards and janitors to control the public spaces of the towers?
35. How many elevators are there in the towers?
Ten elevators will be available to the residents.
36. Are there cargo and service elevators in the towers?
Yes. There will be 2 elevators for cargo and service purposes.
37. Has state-of-the-art technology been used in the electromechanical systems?
Yes. Smart systems have been used in the electromechanical devices.
38. What are the specifications of the flats?
Independent duct split air conditioning system for each flat, remotely controlled by computer or SMS. All electrical and mechanical systems including sockets and switches, faucets, and sanitary parts, tiles, and kitchen cabinets shall be supplied by reputable European companies.
39. Will there be access to electromechanical utilities?
Yes. There will be easy access to the electromechanical systems of the towers for maintenance of the emergency power supply and fire alarm and extinguishing systems.
40. What are the materials used in the building façade?
A combination of best quality composite plates and glass will be used to make a beautiful and modern façade for the building.
41. What are the specifications of the tower grounds?
Landscaping with walking and riding access to all parts of the complex.
42. Has power consumption been optimized for the towers?
Yes. Walls will be sound and heat insulated, resulting in a very high degree of power saving.
43. What is the parking capacity of the towers?
Parking capacity of the towers will be 222 units.
44. How many storerooms will be available?
There will be 318 storerooms in the tower.
45. What are the general specifications of the towers?
• Service area: 16,000 sq. m.
• Landscaping: 11,000 sq. m.
• Number of towers: 2
• Number of floors: 17
• Number of flats: 318
Distances of various facilities to the project location
How far is the airport from the project location? 9 km.
How far is the nearest medical center (hospital) from the project location? 8 km.
How far is the nearest gas station from the project location? 7 km.
How far is the harbor (port) from the project location? 6 km
How far are main streets with shopping centers from the project location? Kish Trade Center is 3 km. away from the project location.
How far are recreational resorts from the project location? 500 m. to 15 km.
How far is the nearest police station from the project location? 6 km.
How far is the nearest fire station from the project location? 250m.
How far are schools and universities from the project location?
Kish University of Medical Sciences, 400 m.
Nearest elementary school and junior high school: 6 km.